For a single monthly fee, SmartCloud provides immediate access to high-quality video communications without the need to invest in expensive hardware, infrastructure, training or internal help-desk services.
Our SmartCloud intelligent core is hosted in a New Zealand-based Telco-grade data center and is fully managed by our own highly-experienced and supplier-certified support team.
Smartcloud allows federation for Microsoft Skype for Business users, bringing the Microsoft and traditional video conferencing environments together. WebRTC calling via your web browser allows you to connect from you PC without the need to install software.
With SmartCloud Video-As-A-Service we won’t dictate what devices you must purchase – select one of our bundles or let us put together a customised solution for you.
If you already have your own equipment, no problem. Talk to us about bringing them into SmartCloud or perhaps our Smartcare Managed Services may be more suitable for you.
• Cost-effective – there’s no need to buy your own hardware
• Easy installation – our experts will set everything up so you’re ready to go
• User Training – provided for you so your staff are fully up-to-speed
• Maintenance – all equipment is serviced annually to prevent technical breakdowns
• Dedicated trusted advisor – so you have a single point of contact for assistance
• Full configuration, management and monitoring – to ensure everything functions smoothly
• Experienced and comprehensive NZ-based help-desk services – for help when you need it
• Unlimited multi-site video calling – so you can connect as many people as you wish
• Audio conferencing capability – so you can hold voice conferences without video if preferred
• Microsoft Skype of Business Federation capability
• Monthly reporting – so you can measure equipment use and the benefits delivered
• Network Reviews – to ensure your network is working efficiently